Emergency Plumbing in Delaware County
Fast & Reliable Service in Montgomery County & Beyond
If you are dealing with a plumbing emergency, you need to call a professional plumber. At Delco Storm & Sewer Services, we offer emergency plumbing services in Delaware County and the surrounding areas. We understand that plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, that is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Call us at (610) 615-7054 to learn how we can help.
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency is any situation that threatens the safety of you or your property, or that prevents you from using your plumbing. Some examples of plumbing emergencies include:
- Water leaking from your plumbing: If you have a leaky faucet or pipe, you should turn off the water supply to the plumbing and call a plumber.
- Toilet won't flush: If your toilet is clogged or won't flush, you should call a plumber.
- Water leaking from your walls: If you have water leaking from your walls, you should turn off the water supply to the plumbing and call a plumber.
- Sewage backup into your home: If your toilet is clogged and sewage is backing up into your home, you should call a plumber.
- Other plumbing emergencies: If you have a plumbing emergency that doesn't fall into any of the above categories, you should still call a plumber.
What Should I Do If I Have a Plumbing Emergency?
If you have a plumbing emergency, it's important to act quickly to minimize damage and prevent further problems. Here are the steps you should take:
- Shut off the water supply.
- Relieve pressure and drain water.
- Call a plumber.
- Turn off utilities if needed.
- Use temporary fixes, if possible.
- Be prepared with basic tools and supplies.
- Prevent future emergencies through maintenance and caution.
If you have a plumbing emergency in the Delaware County or contact us online to learn how we can help.
“Real nice guys who really know how to get the job done. I will never use another plumbing company again. They are the BEST! Don't hesitate to use them.”- Jennifer P.
“We used Delco Storm & Sewer to perform sewer inspection for UD township prior to settlement. We really appreciated how quickly they could get us scheduled and how friendly, communicative and responsive they were in doing so.”- Emily S.
“The response was great. They repaired the pipe, and coordinated the driveway repair. All work was completed in the time that was quoted. Very neat. Highly recommended!”- Jim S.